Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t find the answer to your question here, give us a call or send an email and we’ll get back to you with an answer.
1. What is a Concierge?
A Concierge, or Personal Assistant, is a “to do” list specialist for busy individuals with demanding lifestyles who prefer to spend their time on the more important things in life than running errands.
2. What method of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, cheques and credit card payments through PayPal.
3. Do you provide all the services yourself?
Victoria Concierge executes most of the services itself. For some services we have established relationships with reputable service providers such as personal chefs, caterers and others. We won’t bring anyone into your home that we wouldn’t allow in our own.
4. Are your services pre-paid?
Payment terms are arranged on a case-by-case basis depending on length and type of engagement.
5. Are materials, expenses and taxes included in your rate?
No they are not, they are the responsibility of the client.
6. What areas do you serve?
We provide personal and corporate concierge services across the CRD from the West Shore (Colwood/Langford) to North Saanich.
7. I have to make arrangements for service people to enter my home; I am unable to be there, how would you be able to assist me?
Yes, we will send one of our concierge personal assistants to your home to stay as long as the service people need access to your home.
8. My work days are full and I travel frequently, I need someone to do errands, pick up dry-cleaning/mail, water plants, and stock my fridge for my return home.
That is our “sweet spot” and describes our average day. We offer half-day services, full day services or monthly retainers that will take care of all your needs.
9. My car needs to go in for maintenance/oil change.
We’ll arrange to have your vehicle picked-up from your home or office. We?ll deliver your car to the dealership/mechanic, pick it up when it?s ready and return it to you, but not before putting a shine on it.
10. Can I buy Gift Certificates
Yes, you can. Victoria Concierge Gift Certificates are available in denominations from $100 to $500 and are a great gift idea for new mothers, someone recovering after an illness/surgery, a frequent traveler, a stressed-out spouse, or perfect for the person who has everything.
If you have a question that isn’t addressed here please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer it for you.